Tuesday 8 March 2016

A haul from Mrs Brimbles

A couple of weeks ago I made an order from the wonderful Mrs Brimbles, A UK stationery shop run by awesome blogger and youtuber Anna Brim. Mrs Brimbles has lots of goodies that are hard to find in the UK and is also the home of the Brimbles Boxes, a selection of stationery subscription boxes. I really really want to subscribe as past boxes look lovely but sadly I just can't afford it right now.

Anyway onto my haul!

 

First up I got a few sets of stickers.

These are some sweet, small weather icons by the brand Daisyland. I think they'd be lovely for decorating my planner and sort of tracking the weather. 

  

I really like that there are some more unusual stickers (like planets and shooting stars) along with some really cute classic images of sun/clouds etc.

 

Next I got a packet of woodland themed sticker 'flakes'. These are mainly bunnies and toadstools and are absolutely adorable.

 

The bunnies are just insanely cute and I love the classic red toadstools.

.

Possibly my favourite item in my whole order were these next stickers. More sticker flakes, this time unicorn themed.

 

These are just unbelievably beautiful. I absolutely love the illustration style and along with unicorns there are awesome ice creams and stars and suchlike too!


Both packs of sticker flakes were £2.49 and you get a load of stickers in the pack, a good handful of them and a pretty even spread of all the designs.

Next I got some Christmas and Halloween items which were on sale. I got two packs of ephemera.

This one has a vintage Christmas theme and is all die-cuts, most of which are double sided.

 

And this one is vintage Halloween themed and as well as die-cuts it contains some buttons, ribbon and tickets.


I also got these Halloween dividers which I hope I will be able to cut down and use in one of my planners.


Here are just a few of them:

 

You get 13 dividers for £2.49! 4 of them are plain, solid coloured but the other 9 are beautifully patterned with a different design on each side.

Then I got a couple of Washi tapes. One white with black hearts and the other Fair-isle design (which was also on sale) 


 

I got this sweet little fox pen for 99p. I bought it to go with my Nordic Nights organiser but then found a matching pen in Paperchase. Still it's a lovely skinny pen which writes very nicely and thinly and the foxes are adorable.


Finally I bought this card with seagulls. I just loved the design and it will probably be put into my Smashbook sometime soon.

 


So I hope you liked having a little peek at my order. I'm actually going to upload a video of this and my previous Cloudy Cow haul so I can show you the ephemera and stuff in better detail. If you're in the UK you should definitely check out Mrs Brimbles as they have some great US brands at fair prices and even if you're international you should have a look at some of Anna's own designs because they are lovely.
Hopefully someday I will have more income and will be able to subscribe to one of the Brimbles boxes!

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment